I probably won't though. I think I've collected all the radio shows I can at this point, which is actually a lot. I moved on to 60s-90s crappy TV and I'm almost through those too. Just storing them up for the disasters to come, where we huddle together around a fire pit in the middle of winter and regal the children with episodes of Manimal from memory or try to explain who Ike Eisenmann was. I also had two dogs since that original post, though both have now passed away and all my cats from that time have also died. I do have one new(ish) cat, but he deserves his own post. Here's a picture though.
I still have children, but they are all grown and live on the exact opposite side of the country. Literally couldn't get farther away without swimming. One even lived in Alaska for awhile, but then grudgingly moved back to the west coast. Do I smell?
Still no grandparents.


No comments:
Post a Comment